Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Vital Oxide is safe for humans, safe for animals, and safe for aquatic life. It is non-corrosive, 100% biodegradable and it’s SDS is 0-0-0, the safest rating
- 100% biodegradable
- Reduces allergens
- pH balanced at 8.5
- Safe on treated surfaces: fabric, furniture, carpet, natural stone, plastic
- One year shelf life after opening
- Eliminates noroviruses
- Shown in clinical trials to reduce healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) of Acinetobacter species by 95%
- Ready to Use (RTU) for virus disinfection or dilute 9:1 for everyday sanitization of high traffic areas like residential and commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and items like doorknobs, handrails, cutting boards and other food-contact surfaces, countertops.
- Health Canada Approved and EPA registered, Vital Oxide, eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer space.
- Does not leave harmful residue.
- Non-irritating to the skin and is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest category) with the EPA.